Advancing Healthcare Awards NI 201629th September 2015
Leckey are proud sponsors of the 2016 Northern Ireland Awards for Allied Health Professionals
Leckey are proud to announce sponsorship of the Northern Ireland Awards for Allied Health Professionals 2016, which recognises the work of AHPs and those who work alongside them in support roles. The awards programme culminates with a celebration dinner at the Europa Hotel in Belfast on 21st January 2016 and will include all shortlisted teams, guests, leaders of professional bodies and membership organisations amongst others.
The Leckey award for AHPs in Children’s Services is for Allied Health Professionals working with children or young people (Aged 0-19 years) with a physical disability in recognition of the impact of their work on the quality of life and participation of children, young people and families. The theme of this award is ‘Giving every child the best start in life’. The award themes are drawn from the DHSSPSNI Public Health Strategy Document entitled ‘Making life better – a whole system’s framework for public health 2013 – 2023.’
Applications are welcome from (but not limited to) applicants using innovative intervention programmes, the novel application of equipment, effective early intervention, or training and education, where these have been co-created with families, and other relevant partners.
The Criteria for the award includes:
- Measurable Achievements
- Expected Benefits (including cost-effectiveness / value for money)
- Sustainability and transferability
- Leadership and team-working
- Making a difference to patient / client care
The Submission questions are:
1. Describe your project and any relevant background (no more than 300words)
2. How is it making a difference to the quality of life and / or participation of the child or young person and their family? (no more than 300 words)
3. How does your project demonstrate leadership? (no more than 300 words)
4. How was your project co-created? (no more than 200 words)
5. What are the outcomes and benefits including sustainability of your project? (no more than 300 words)
6. How is it transferable to other organisations? (no more than 200 words)
If you would like to enter yourself or a colleague for The Leckey Award for AHPs in Children’s Services, go to:
The deadline for all entry submissions is Monday 16th November 2015 at 17:00.