Jobs at Leckey
Marketing Assistant (Fixed Term Contract- Maternity Cover)
Our Firefly division (www.fireflyfriends.com) are currently recruiting for a Marketing Assistant.
Firefly's vision is to create a world where every child with special needs can enjoy a childhood filled with play, participation and possibilities. At the heart of the Firefly vision is a passionate community of parents, therapists and international distributors.
Firefly have an exciting opportunity available within their team for a proactive and motivated candidate with an interest in sales and marketing. They need someone who is highly organised, enjoys working with a wide variety of people and has excellent written and verbal communication skills. If you are a passionate and ambitious individual looking to take the next step in your marketing career then this is the ideal role for you.
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature, such as web content and brochures
- Write and proofread copy
- Liaise with creative teams- graphic and product designers
- Help organise events and exhibitions; making bookings and arranging travel
- Represent Firefly at events and exhibitions; locally and internationally
- Conduct market research and the creation of surveys for marketing and New Product Development projects
- Assist in New Product Development by helping to arrange family user trials
- Help with presentations by assembling information such as analyses of competitors, videos and graphics
- Content population of Firefly's websites supplied by our team of external bloggers including blogs, vlogs and podcasts
Administrative or other marketing support to assist with the efficient running of the department as and when required.
Knowledge and experience:
- A third level qualification in marketing or related discipline, or previous and proven marketing experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with others
- Flexibility to travel throughout the UK, ROI and internationally
- Strong empathy for the end user and an ability to communicate with customers in a diplomatic and sensitive manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills- talent to write creative and engaging content
- Highly organised- the ability to work on multiple projects with a focus on attention to detail
Proficient in MS Office packages.
Please send your CV outlining your current remuneration package to Emmanuel Gorman, HR Administrator, James Leckey Design Ltd, 19C Ballinderry Road, Lisburn, BT28 2SA. Or email email@example.com.
Closing date for applications will be 5pm on Tuesday 30th January 2018.