Cleaning and Care Information
How to Maintain
When cleaning the bath chair frame we recommend that you use only warm water and a non-abrasive detergent. Never use organic solvents or dry cleaning fluids.
Upholstery and fabrics
1. The bath seat cover can be removed and machine washed at 60 degrees.
2. The bath chair accessories can be cleaned by hand whilst in place.
3. When cleaning we recommend that you use only warm water and a nonabrasive detergent.
4. We recommend that you do not use any type of medication in the bathwater during the bathing process as this may contribute to the breakdown of the adhesive glue used to bond the moulding to the stainless steel leg.
5. Always ensure the product is dry before use.
Metal and plastic components
1. Soap and water or antibacterial spray can be used for daily cleaning.
2. For deep cleaning a low pressure steam cleaner can be used.
3. Do not use solvents to clean plastic or metal components.
4. Make sure the product is dry before use.