Cleaning & Care Information
These care instructions will help you keep your Corner Sitter clean.
- The covers on the seating system can be cleaned by hand whilst in place. Best cleaning method is ‘wipe & dry’ technique. When cleaning the covers and the seat we recommend that you use only warm water and a nonabrasive detergent. Never use organic solvents or dry cleaning fluids.
- Stains should be removed as quickly as possible with absorbent cloth, towels or a sponge. Routine soap and warm water sponging is effective for ordinary soiling and minor spills. Be careful not to over wet the fabric as this will cause the staining to spread.
- Antiseptic cleaning agents can be used on more stubborn stains. These may require a safe solvent such as Isopropyl Alcohol or Mineral Spirit. A half cup of household bleach to 5 litres of water can also be used as a useful disinfectant.
- Always ensure the product is dry before use.
Metal, plastic and wooden components
- Soap and water or antibacterial spray can be used for daily cleaning. For deep cleaning a low pressure steam
- cleaner can be used. Do not use solvents to clean plastic or metal components.
- Make sure the product is dry before use.
- Check all wooden components regularly to ensure there are no cracks or splitters.