The Corner Sitter is a portable, adjustable seating unit which provide minimal postural support for children from 1 1/2 to 14 years old.
Following these points will ensure that the Corner Sitter is used safely.
1. Always read the product instructions fully before use.
2. Only use Leckey approved components with your product. Never modify the product in any way. Failure to follow instructions may put the user or carer at risk and will invalidate the warranty on the product.
3. Users should not be left unattended at any time whilst using Leckey equipment.
4. When placing your client in the Corner Sitter, both for positional and safety reasons, always secure the hip belt first.
5. Never leave the product on a sloping surface, greater than 5 degrees.
6. The product contains components which could present a choking hazard to small children. Always check that locking knobs and bolts within the child’s reach are tightened and secure at all times.
7. Leckey products comply with fire safety regulations in accordance with EN12182. However the product contains plastic components and therefore should be kept away from all direct sources of heat including naked flames, cigarettes, electric and gas heaters.
8. Do not place hot objects on the table, not greater than 40 degrees Celsius.
9. Clean the product regularly. Do not use abrasive cleaners. Carry out maintenance checks on a regular basis to ensure your product is in good working condition.
10. The product is designed for indoor use and when not in use should be stored in a dry place that is not subjected to extremes of temperature. The safe operating temperature range of the product is +5 to +40 deg Celsius.
11. If in any doubt to the continued safe use of your product or if any parts should fail, please cease using
the product and contact our customer services department or local dealer as soon as possible.Download the Corner Sitter brochure (PDF)