The Leckey Easy Seat is a basic seating system for use in the home or the classroom. The seat is available in four sizes catering for the needs of children with disabilities for the age of 1-10 years. The size one and two having a maximum user weight of 30kg and the size three and four 40kg. The Leckey Easy Seat can be converted into a potty trainer in seconds giving the option of using the seat to assist with seating development or toilet training.
2. Users should not be left unattended at any time whilst using Leckey equipment.
3. Only use Leckey approved components with your product. Never modify the product in any way. Failure to follow instructions may put the user or carer at risk and will invalidate the warranty on the product.
4. If in any doubt to the continued safe use of your Leckey product or if any parts should fail, please cease using the product and contact our customer services department or your local dealer as soon as possible.
5. Carry out all positional adjustments and ensure they are securely fastened before you put the user into the product.
6. When putting the child into the seat both for positional and safety reasons, always secure the hip strap first.
7. If you have ordered an Easy Seat/ Potty Trainer with castors, we do not recommend that children be moved over uneven surfaces whilst in the equipment. All due care and attention should be taken if transporting the user in and out of the seat.
8. If moving an easy Seat/Potty Trainer with castors from one area to another, the top of the back rest or the push handle should be used to steer. Never use the tray for this purpose.
9. Never leave the product on a sloping surface, greater than 5 degrees. Always remember to lock all the castors.
10.The product contains components which could present a choking hazard to small children. Always check that locking knobs and bolts within the child’s reach are tightened and secure at all times.
11. Leckey products comply with fire safety regulations in accordance with EN12182. However the product contains plastic components and therefore should be kept away from all direct sources of heat including naked flames, cigarettes, electric and gas heaters.
12. Do not place hot objects on the tray, not greater than 40 degrees Celsius.
13. Clean the product regularly. Do not use abrasive cleaners. Carry out maintenance checks on a regular basis to ensure your product is in good working condition.
14. The product is designed for indoor use and when not in use should be stored in a dry place that is not subjected to extremes of temperature. The safe operating temperature range of the product is +5 to +40 deg Celsius.