Cleaning and Care Information
How to Maintain
When cleaning the product we recommend that you use only warm water and a nonabrasive detergent. Never use organic solvents or dry cleaning fluids.
Upholstery and fabrics
1. The upholstery and fabrics can be removed and machine washed and tumble dried at a low setting. The standard covers can be washed at 40ºC and the Infection Control covers at 71ºC. Please remove the foam before washing the following covers:
- Shoulder support
- Thoracic support
- Sacral support
- Contoured sacral support
- Seat base.
All other soft upholstery can be placed directly in the washing machine. Use a wash bag to prevent covers being damaged in the washing machine.
2. If the upholstery is to be cleaned in-situ, the best cleaning method is a ‘wipe & dry’ technique.
3. Staining should be removed as quickly as possible with absorbent cloth, towels or a sponge. Routine soap and warm water sponging is effective for ordinary soiling and minor spills. Be careful not to over wet the fabric, as this will cause the staining to spread.
4. Always ensure the product is dry before use.
Metal and plastic components
1. Soap and water or antibacterial spray can be used for daily cleaning.
2. For deep cleaning a low pressure steam cleaner can be used.
3. Do not use solvents to clean plastic or metal components.
4. Make sure the product is dry before use.