• Always read instructions fully before use.
• Users should not be left unattended at any time whilst using Leckey equipment.
• Only use Leckey approved components with your product. Never modify the product in any way. Failure to follow instructions may put the user or carer at risk and will invalidate the warranty on the product.
• If in any doubt as to the continued safe use of your product or if any parts should fail, please cease using the product and contact our customer services department or your local dealer as soon as possible.
• Carry out all positional adjustments and ensure that they are securely fastened before you put the user into this product. Some adjustments may require the use of a tool which is provided with each product. Keep all tools out of reach of children.
• When placing the user into the seat, for safety reasons, always secure the pelvic harness first.
• When the product is stationary ensure that all four castors are locked and facing away from the base. This is especially important when the tilt in space and back recline facility is in use.
• When the seat is in use please ensure that the height adjustment pedal or bolts and tilt in space are locked off and cannot be adjusted accidentally, especially if there are children in the area.
• The Everyday Activity Seat is not a wheelchair and although mobility is an important feature of the seat we do not recommend that users be moved over uneven surfaces whilst in the equipment. All due care and attention should be taken if transporting the user from one seat to another.
• The Everyday Activity Seat has not been crash tested therefore cannot be used in your transport.
• Never leave the product on a sloping surface greater than 5 degrees. Always remember to lock all the castors.
• Only use the push handle to steer and move the seat from one area to another. Never use the tray for this purpose.
• The product contains components which could present a choking hazard to small children. Always check that locking knobs and bolts within the child’s reach are tightened and secure at all times.
• Leckey products comply with fire safety regulations in accordance with EN12182. However the product contains plastic components and therefore should be kept away from all direct sources of heat including naked flames, cigarettes, electric and gas heaters.
• Never place hot items on the Activity Tray as they may damage the plastic.
• Clean the product regularly. Do not use abrasive cleaners. Carry out maintenance checks on a regular basis to ensure your product is in good working condition.
• The product is designed for indoor use and when not in use should be stored in a dry place that is not subjected to extremes of temperature. The safe operating temperature range of the product is +5° to +40° Celsius.