The Leckey Pal Seat has been designed for use in the nursery or classroom by children aged 1-8 years old with mild postural needs. It is designed to give improved stability which helps reduce fatigue and allows the child longer periods of concentration and fine motor activity. It comes in 3 sizes, size one having a maximum user weight of 30kg (66lbs), size two 35kg (77lbs) and the size three 40kg (88lbs).
1. Always read instructions fully before use.
2. Users should not be left unattended at any time whilst using Leckey equipment.
3. Only use Leckey approved components with your product. Never modify the product in any way. Failure to follow instructions may put the user or carer at risk and will invalidate the warranty on the product.
4. If in any doubt to the continued safe use of your product or if any parts should fail, please cease using the product and contact our customer services department or local dealer as soon as possible.
5. Carry out all positional adjustments and ensure that they are securely fastened before you put the user into this product.
6. To attach some accessories may require the use of a tool which is provided with the relevant accessory. Keep all tools out of the reach of children.
7. When the product is stationary ensure that all castors are locked and facing away from the base as this will improve product stability.
8. Never leave the product on a sloping surface, greater than 5 degrees.
9. The product contains components which could present a choking hazard to small children. Always check that locking knobs and bolts within the child’s reach are tightened and secure at all times.
10. Leckey products comply with fire safety regulations in accordance with EN12182. However the product contains wooden and plastic components and therefore should be kept away from all direct sources of heat including naked flames, cigarettes, electric and gas heaters.
11. Do not place hot items greater than 40 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit) on the tray.
12. Clean the product regularly. Do not use abrasive cleaners. Carry out maintenance checks on a regular basis to ensure your product is in good working condition.
13. The product is designed for indoor use and when not in use should be stored in a dry place that is not subjected to extremes of temperature. The safe operating temperature range of the product is +5 to +40 degrees Celsius (41 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit).