1. Always read instructions fully before use.
2. Users should not be left unattended at any time whilst using Leckey equipment.
3. Only use Leckey approved components with your product. Never modify the product in any way. Failure to follow instructions may put the user or carer at risk and will invalidate the warranty on the product.
4. If in any doubt to the continued safe use of your Leckey product or if any parts should fail, please cease using the product and contact our customer services department or your local dealer as soon as possible.
5. Some adjustments may require the use of a tool which is provided with each product. Keep all tools out of reach of children.
6. When putting the user into a seating system, both for positional and safety reasons, always secure the pelvic harness first.
7. Adjustments can be made with the user in the product.
8. Lifting and handling guidelines should be followed at all times. We do not recommend that users are moved while using the product. All due care and attention should be taken if transporting the user in and out of the seat.
9. Always ensure the system is placed on an even non slip surface before putting a user into the product.
10. Ensure all rubber feet are present on product base. Additional feet are supplied with your system.
11. When the Trunk Support is in use please ensure the flexi rods are fully engaged & secure.
12. Always ensure the Trunk Support angle is fixed on both sides and cannot be adjusted accidentally by other children.
13. When the Prone Bar is in use please ensure that the poppers are fully engaged and system is stable.
14. When using the Activity Tray ensure the tilt angle is locked on both sides and cannot be adjusted accidentally by other children.
15. Ensure the seat cover side flaps are fastened to prevent the child accessing the adjustments.
16. When the system is being used on a dining chair please ensure the seat is attached securely with the straps provided. Make sure the base is stable and does not slide before you place the user in the seat.
17. Do not use the leg support when attaching the seat to a dining chair.
18. The product contains components which could present a choking hazard to small children. Always check that locking knobs and bolts within the child’s reach are tightened.
19. Leckey products comply with fire safety regulations in accordance with EN12182. However the product contains plastic components and therefore should be kept away from all direct sources of heat including naked flames, cigarettes, electric and gas heaters.
20. Clean the product regularly. Refer to Cleaning and Care Information. Do not use abrasive cleaners. Carry out maintenance checks on a regular basis to ensure your product is in good working condition.
21. The product is designed for indoor use and when not in use should be stored in a dry place that is not subjected to extremes of temperatures. The safe operating temperature range of the product is +5 to +40°C.
22. The Squiggles dynamic sitting system is designed to promote and develop sittin balance. Infants with high tone or extensor patterns should be supervised at all times whilst using the product.