Cleaning and Care Information
How to Maintain
When cleaning we recommend that you use only warm water and a non-abrasive detergent. Never use organic solvents or dry cleaning fluids.
Upholstery and fabrics
1. The upholstery and fabrics can be removed and machine washed at 40°C and tumble dried on a low setting.
Please remove the foam from the following covers before washing:
Seat base cushion
All other soft upholstery can be placed into the washing machine intact, after removing bolts and fastenings.
2.They can also be cleaned by hand whilst in place. When cleaning we recommend that you use only warm water and a nonabrasive detergent. Microfibre cloth is good for cleaning the fabric.
3.Staining should be removed as quickly as possible with absorbent cloth, towels or a sponge. Routine soap and warm water sponging is effective for ordinary soiling and minor spills. Be careful not to over wet the fabric as this will cause the staining to spread.
4. Antiseptic cleaning agents can be used on more stubborn stains. These may require a safe solvent such as Isopropyl Alcohol or Mineral Spirit. A half cup of household bleach to 5 litres of water can also be used as a useful disinfectant.
5.The pelvic and trunk harnesses can be machine washed at 40°C. Make sure all bolts and fasteners are removed first as they may cause damage to your washing machine. Store these in a safe place and out of reach from children.
6. Always ensure the product is dry before use.
Metal and plastic components
1. Soap and water or antibacterial spray can be used for daily cleaning.
2. For deep cleaning a low pressure steam cleaner can be used.
3. Do not use solvents to clean plastic or metal components.
4. Make sure the product is dry before use.