- 4 colour options
- Removable machine washable covers
- 4 point pelvic harness with adjustable hip guides
- 30mm thick one piece seat base cushion
- Height and angle adjustable backrest
- Separate sacral cushion which can be contoured to required shape
- Cushioned thoracic lateral supports
- Contoured shoulder pad
- Compatible with a range of head supports
- Lateral padding at knees (optional)
- Height and angle adjustable footplate and sandals
- Range of harnesses
- Activity tray and grab rail available
- Choice of indoor bases with height adjustment and tilt in space
- Compatible with buggy bases
|Age (Approx)||1-5 Years|
|Max User Weight (kg/Lbs)||22Kg||48.4Lbs|
(Backrest to back of knee)
(Distance between hip guides)
(Sitting shoulder height)
(with shoulder support)
(Distance between laterals)
|Distance between pommel & side of seat||Min||190||7.5|
Seat to Footplate
(Sole of foot to back of knee)
Seat to Floor
(Top of seat to floor)
(Seat to top of tray)
|Squiggles Chassis Options|
|Hi Low Chassis||Weight||9kg||19.8Lbs|
|Excluding Push Bar||Length||640||25.2|
|Minimum dimensions for storage||Width||540||21.3|
|Excluding Push Bar||Length||630||24.8|
|Minimum dimensions for storage||Width||525||20.7|
Squiggles Seating System - Crash Test
The Leckey Squiggles Seating System has been crash tested and passed for the use in vehicles.
It has been tested in its complete configuration on a surrogate base with a Leckey head support attached.
If the Leckey Squiggles Seating System is being used in a vehicle the following points must be adhered to:
The Squiggles Seating System must be positioned forward facing.
Leckey recommend that it be used with an Unwin Restraint System (http://www.unwin-safety.co.uk) and a head support which should be suitably positioned at all times during transportation. The head support is available as an optional accessory with the Squiggles Seating System.
The Squiggles Seating System has been crash tested and meets the requirements of ISO16840 part 4. For further details please contact our Customer Service Department.
Important: These crash test details refer to the Leckey Squiggles Seating System and interface plate only.
If you are using the Squiggles Seating System on a wheelchair base, please refer to the wheelchair manufacturer’s handbook for crash test details.