Senior Product Marketing Manager
Full time, Permanent Position
Reduced hours, hybrid and remote working considered
(Job Ref: PML0821)
We wish to invite applications from highly experienced, self-driven marketing professionals to work within an innovative medical device company, Leckey www.leckey.com. This is an exciting career development opportunity for the right candidate who can demonstrate they share our values and have the necessary skills, knowledge and attitude to join our team.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will report to the Marketing Director and be responsible for directing global product marketing strategy, lead global product launching projects as well as support promotions in local markets, especially focus on content creation and project management to ensure its smooth execution. This includes tactical category plans, impactful brand promotion strategies, and new product launches. You will lead the delivery of strategic projects which embrace new opportunities and shape new product development.
This role is key in delivering group level objectives.
Leckey www.leckey.com works closely with therapists, parents and our business partners around the world to research, develop and manufacture innovative therapeutic equipment which improve the lives of children with additional needs. Firefly www.fireflyfriends.com, a subsidiary of Leckey, is a multi-award-winning ecommerce business, selling products in over 100 different countries around the world with a sharp focus on family participation.
Leckey and Firefly are entering a significant period of growth and opportunity following the recent acquisition of the company by Sunrise Medical, a world leader in the innovation, manufacture and distribution of advanced assistive-mobility devices.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Lead new product launches to include strategic analysis articulate the product value propositions, planning and development of marketing collateral, leading promotional activity, co-ordinating product training and sales support activity during new product launches
- Lead or assist with product managers with monitoring the market and reimbursement key trends, conduct customer and clinician surveys, competitive analyses, and track and analyse the performance of our products and category reviews
- Work with product managers to develop target value propositions of the product portfolio, positioning and messaging to articulate concise product USPs, and develop full promotional mix to ensure products are clearly differentiated and brought to life, clearly and consistently across channels and countries
- Project management and hands on execution of content creation especially copywriting of key market assets like product brochure, website, press release etc., following the group marketing asset creation and approval process and coordinating with other functions as well as key global markets.
- Assist with the development and implementation of Key Opinion Leader strategy to support and advocate brand usage
- Work with global markets to develop product launching and promotion activities, share best practices and ensure compliances
- Drive post-launch tracking and marketing activity to maximise sales
- Develop and monitor metrics to track the impact and effectiveness of promotional activities
- Track marketing promotional and offline budget
- Strategic thinking and commercially minded with proven track record of product marketing strategic planning, analysing metrics and utilising them to identify value opportunities, forecast market trends to support product development strategy and drive product marketing strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including structuring coherent and impactful copy, writing proposals, listening, negotiating, and influencing others
- Strong project management skills, ideally experienced with managing product marketing projects especially content creation and distribution coordinating closely with product management and multiple local country markets
- A history of making a quantifiable contribution to business growth in domestic and export markets
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple initiatives concurrently and working under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work across a multidisciplinary team
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in either a Marketing, Business Strategy or Product management role
- Third level education or equivalent in Business, Marketing or other relevant discipline
- Experience working with In-Design to create brochure
- Ideally some experiences with digital marketing and graphic designs
- Experience of working within a manufacturing business
- Experience of working in the medical devices industry
- A professional marketing qualification (CIM or equivalent)
Leckey is a purpose driven organisation with a mission to improve the quality of life for children with special needs. We are looking for an individual who shares our values, enjoys teamwork but can work independently and is open to learning. To discuss the role or understand more about the company please contact email@example.com