Location: Lisburn, Northern Ireland
Full time, Permanent Position
Salary - £30,000-£35,000 per annum
This is an interdisciplinary role that combines strategy and project management. It involves working closely with design, clinical, NPI and operations to launch successful products, support products post-launch, and provide support for value stream management.
Join our vibrant and successful team to drive Leckey and Firefly product lifecycle management and help us succeed in what we do best - improving the quality of life for children with special needs.
Leckey (www.leckey.com) works closely with therapists, parents, carers and our business partners around the world to research, develop and supply innovative postural support and therapy equipment that improves the lives of children and adults with disabilities.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Create programme status KPIs and Data to enable leadership to support projects and provide strategic direction as required
- Use of tools such as MS Project and KTM’s in order to manage project timelines and facilitate successful
- Complete execution of programme development in line with market requirements and meeting JLD NPI gate process.
- Assisting with the project management of assigned product launches by tracking project actions and timelines, circulating Pitstop meetings notes, tracking design project budget, unit cost and raising issues to senior management
- Developing and administering product feedback channels for UK and ROW
- Estimating completion activities and associated milestones
- To play an active role in supporting the Operations team
- To support efficiency savings as part of our Lean methodology
- To support the wider delivery team with energy and enabling them to excel.
- Support marketing-led initiatives for new business
- To assist in developing and capturing new business and growing the product portfolio
- Support Product Marketing from concept development to design phase.
- Supporting transition of programmes to full production through to product discontinuation.
- Assisting in the development of PDS document for assigned products
The successful candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Third level education or equivalent in Business or other relevant discipline
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a Product Management or Project Management role
- Commercial acumen and critical analysis facilitating decision making to drive strategy
- Good organisation and time management skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Excellent data management skills with ability to analyse and present data effectively to senior management team
- Excellent project management skills with experience using KTM’s, MS Project, or equivalent
- Excellent IT skills, with experience in Microsoft Office package (Excel)
- Ability to work across a multidisciplinary team
- Experience of working within a manufacturing business
- Project Management Qualification (eg. Prince)
If you believe you can make a difference and you are ready to join the team please email your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing date is 17th December 2021
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer