Current jobs at Leckey
Full Time, Permanent Position
(Job Ref: SSS0421)
We wish to invite applications from experienced sales support specialists to work for Leckey and Firefly, based
in Lisburn. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who can demonstrate they share our values
and have the necessary skills, knowledge, experience, commitment and attitude to join our team.
Leckey works closely with therapists, parents, carers and our business partners around the
world to research, develop and supply innovative postural support and therapy equipment that improves the
lives of children and adults with disabilities. Firefly (www.fireflyfriends.com), a subsidiary of Leckey, is a multi award-winning ecommerce business, selling products in over 100 different countries around the world.
Firefly’s vision is to create a world where every child with special needs can enjoy a childhood filled with play,
participation and possibilities.
Leckey and Firefly are entering a significant period of growth and opportunity following the recent acquisition
of the company by Sunrise Medical, a world leader in the innovation, manufacture and distribution of advance
assistive mobility devices.
As a Sales Support Specialist you will report to the Customer Service Manager and will be responsible for the
timely processing of customer orders and requests. Key responsibilities will include:
• Provide best in market customer care and sales support to Leckey UK/ROI, International and Firefly
• Process all incoming customer orders from these customers, to a high level of accuracy
• Manually assign product-specific lead times to these processed orders according to agreed SLAs
• Update the status and details of orders, in response to customer request
• Create and amend account and company information on CRM, to ensure that customer records are
• Respond to requests for pro-forma quotations
• Provide accurate e-mail confirmations to customers
• Handle private purchases and receiving secure payments via the STRIPE system
• Receive payments from digital customers
• Investigate and resolve requests from above customers for credits and refunds
• Resolve enquiries from customers relating to:
o Pricing, parts and product-related presales requests
o post-sales / technical fault-finding and trouble-shooting, which may involve expediting
replacement parts and / or organising collection & return to HQ
o the despatch, transport and delivery of goods
• Offer administrative and sales support to the International Management team, as required
• Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the product range and its clinical application
• Collate sales orders before passing to relevant department/s for further action
• Respond in a timely fashion to enquiries relating to pricing, address issues, missing quotations, part
codes, payment authorisations
• Complete a final validation on recently processed orders
• Any other reasonable duties
It is essential that the successful candidate can demonstrate the following:
• Previous experience in a Customer Care/Sales related environment.
• 4 GCSEs at grade C or above to include English & Maths.
• Motivated self-starter, capable of working on own initiative.
• Highly organised and detail conscious with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Empathy, patience and understanding for customer needs.
• Demonstrate ability to maintain composure and multi-task in a busy customer care environment.
• Computer literate and able to learn and quickly absorb a broad range of IT systems including Sage
CRM, SAGE ERP, Outlook and Quotewerks.
• Ability to quickly learn and understand a broad range of product and clinical knowledge
• Knowledge of company products / disability market an advantage.
If you believe you can make a difference and you are ready to join the team please email your CV along with
a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is 4.30pm on Wednesday 28th April
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
We work closely with over 20+ global partners who distribute the Leckey family of products throughout the world.
To get in touch or to become a Leckey distributor, please email email@example.com or call us on (+44) 28 9260 0750.Find A Distributor